Long live free and united Balochistan

Long live free and united Balochistan

Search This Blog

Translate

Work about Iranian Baloochistan

from: fleurus louise xxxxxx

to:
baloch.community.se@gmail.com

date:
9 nov 2009 00.22


Subject:


Work about Iranian Baloochistan

"Dear Sir/Madam,My name is Fleurus Louise and I am a student in the school of politics in Grenoble, France. I have begun working on the situation of the Balooch people in Iran. My interest on your ethnicity is focused on your culture, the discrimination policy of the Iranian government against your culture (such as the restrictions to learn your local language in school), the assimilation policy and your life style. I am also interested in the Balooch identity: how you define yourself as a Balooch, what are the main characteristics of your culture. I would like to know whether an "Iranian-Balooch" identity exists.



I found your association through the internet and I would like to know if it would be possible to establish a contact with members of your institute who could help me in my research and give me their opinion about the situation and about their involvement.



Thank you in advance,



Fleurus Louise



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request to all Balochs who have information and knowlege about western Balochestan (Iranian occupied part of Balochestan)


If you are interested in helping Fleurus with information about western Balochestan please contact me to get Fleurus contact information.

Please e-mail me your name, phone number and email address. I'm going to forward the information to Fleurus.

Kind Regards,

M. Baloch

Baloch.community.se@gmail.com

or

Baloch_community@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment