The distraught family and local residents have been on hunger strike protest since 132 consecutive days for justice. Zakir Majeed Baloch’s sister says, “My brother is a student political activist and abducting and torturing him in torture cells for years is against the Islamic principles and is the ultimate violation of his basic Human Rights. If he is involved in any sort of illegal activities and if committed any crime then he should be presented to the courts and if he is not involved in as such activities (which in fact he isn’t involved in) then must be released”.
Zakir Majeed’s mother has appealed to the International Human Rights organizations, that they must take notice of the protests against the abduction of her son and must play their vital and practical role for the release of Zakir Majeed.
There are other similar protests in the region. Protest camps set up by the families of Mir Jalil Rekhi, Dr Deen Mohammad, Mir Ghafaar Langov, Sangath Sana Baloch, Ali Asghar Bangluzai and Maqbool Zafar Baloch has entered in its 56th day. They too have been illegally detained by the Pakistani Paramilitary. Meanwhile 36 days has completed to the protest of the family of Shams Baloch, Safeer Baloch, Agha Abid Baloch and Sattar Baloch who are also have joined the same protest with other families of Baloch illegally detained persons.
The sister of Safeer Baluch said “That her brother has been suffering from a kidney pain for a long time. He along with his friend Abid Shah had gone to Panjgur hospital for his treatment where they became victims of Pakistani security forces.” She said that her brother was beaten on the spot, his hands and legs were tied before they crammed him in a security forced vehicle. “My brother has not committed any crimes; his only crime is that he is a Baluch and has sympathies for Baluch Nationalists political parties” she added.
The family of Baloch abducted activists have appreciated the effort of International Voice for Baloch Missing Persons and welcomed their call to protest on October 1st 2010 in front of Amnesty International. They said that they have no faith in the judiciary and other department of Pakistan and so far the international community have also failed to take notice of abductions of our loved one. Hence, “our only ray of hope is the Baloch sons and daughter inside and outside Balochistan to work practically for the recovery and safe release of our beloved ones”. They appealed the Baloch Diaspora to organise protests, seminars and rallies to educate the International community about the plight of Baloch Nation and Baloch Missing persons.
The families of illegal detained Baloch activists say “That we have tried every method of protest for recovery of our loved ones. But we have no knowledge of any progress about our loved ones. We (the families) have serious concerns about safety of our loved ones”. They have appealed to the UN, European Union and all other peace loving people to press Pakistani Intelligence Agencies and make sure the safe and early recovery of Baluch forced-disappeared activists.
Similarly, the uninterrupted token hunger strike for the recovery of Chakar Marri, Mujeed Baloch, Sami Baloch, Abdul Nasir Baloch, Najeeb Qambarani and Altaf Bugti has entered its 49th day.
In the case of Mahboob Wadhela Baloch, was abducted from a Karachi-Gwader bound passenger van on April 02, 2010. According to available in Mahboob Baloch alongside several other passengers were about to leave for Gwader from Karachi when several plain-clothed officials of intelligence agencies stopped the passenger van at Yousaf Goath in Karachi. The eye witnesses have reported that plain-clothed men abducted Mr Wadhela at gun point, almost dragged him to their vehicle and drove off towards an unknown location. The witnesses noted that the perpetrators were driving an official car.
The brother of Mahboob Wadhela is on 4th consecutive day of hunger strike till death for the recovery of his abducted brother. Hussain Wadhela while talking to the local media said “it’s a heartless country that would separate loved ones. Judiciary of this country has failed to recover the missing persons. The lives of Baloch missing persons are in grave danger. We will continue to record our protest until last breaths to let the wider world know about the plight of Baloch abducted political activists.”
http://www.balochwarna.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2863

No comments:
Post a Comment