Long live free and united Balochistan

Long live free and united Balochistan

Search This Blog

Translate

A letter from a Danish journalist

To all Baloch who can help Mr. Ahmad with information 
about the current stuationen in Balochistan please contact him.


M. Baloch 




************************************************************




fromMahvish Ahmad mahvishahmad2711@gmail.com
tillradiobalochifm@hotmail.com,
baloch.community.se@gmail.com,
forskningsteam@hotmail.com,
baluch.research@gmail.com
datum13 augusti 2011 11:56
ämneRe: Meeting
skickat frångmail.com
signerat avgmail.com
Viktigt huvudsakligen eftersom det skickades direkt till dig.




To Whom It May Concern:

I wrote this e-mail to Radio Balochi earlier, and have now found some other e-mails to relevant Baloch activists here in Scandinavia. As I mention below, I am a freelance journalist for the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, and I'm very interested in covering the support given to the fight against the Pakistani state in Balochistan.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Publish Post
Mahvish

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Mahvish Ahmad <mahvishahmad2711@gmail.com> wrote:
To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Mahvish Ahmad, and I am a journalist with the Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR) in Pakistan.

I have covered some Baloch issues in Pakistan and produced some radio pieces on the challenges being faced. The links to my pieces are as follows:



http://www.dr.dk/P1/orientering/indslag/2011/08/01/151912_1.htm (Pakistanske sikkerhedsstyrker bryder menneskerettigheder)



I am also writing up an article today for the danish newspaper Information on Balochistan and the recent HRW report.

I am interested in doing another piece for DR on your Radio Balouchi running out of Stockholm, and would therefore like to come to Stockholm to visit you some time this or next week. I am in Copenhagen at the moment, over the summer. The best time for me is after August 14th - would you be available for a day? I am also interested in learning more about the expat Baloch community.

A little more about me. Other than working as a journalist for DR I have also taught political science at the Lahore University of Management Sciences, though I have decided to quit that job this year to focus on journalism. I am extremely interested in covering the Baloch issue in more detail, and have already met numerous activists in Quetta and Karachi, including Wahab Baloch, members of BSO-Azad, BNM, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Mahvish 


Mahvish Ahmad
Tel. No. (Denmark): +45 27112703
Tel. No. (Pakistan): +92 305 401 4247
Skype ID: mahvishahmad


*******************************************



Dear Mr Ahmad

I have published your email on the BCS's blog. I hope those who have information about the current situation in Balochistan will contact you.
Kind Regards

M Baloch

Baloch Community - Sweden


No comments:

Post a Comment