Long live free and united Balochistan

Long live free and united Balochistan

Search This Blog

Translate

'Pakistani CIA' bribed politicans, including Bizenjo


by Ahmar Mustikhan August 28, 2009 at 08:37 pm

A startling revelation has been made that Pakistan's infamous spy service, the Inter Services Intelligence [I.S.I.], has paid millions of dollars in taxpayers monies to politicians, including Senator Mir Hasil Bizenjo.

Mohammed Ali Baloch, a former confidante of Mir Ghaus Bakhsh Bizenjo, and presiding council member of the American Friends of Baluchistan said as far he knows the late Bizenjo never took any money from Islamabad. "I am wondering how any of his son can accept a bribe from the I.S.I.?"

Hasil Bizenjo publicly said neither he nor his family ever received a single penny from the I.S.I., he privately admits that the agency handsomely supported him in the 1990 elections but gave him a mere Rs. 0.4 million in the 1993 elections.

The other two Baluch politicians listed as receiving monies from the I.S.I. were two former caretaker chief ministers of Baluchistan, Mir Naseer Mengal and and Mir Humayun Marri.

Source: mustikhan.newsvine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment