Long live free and united Balochistan

Long live free and united Balochistan

Search This Blog

Translate

We want Freedom of Balochistan from terrorist state Pakistan,


Abdullah Bugti Baloch har lagt till 7 nya foton — med Mansoor Baloch och 24 andra.
We want Freedom of Balochistan from terrorist state Pakistan,
Thousands Baloch Civilians have been killed & wounded
And thousands Baloch innocents have been
Abducted including women children men young and elder by Pakistani security agencies FC and army in Balochistan,
This atrocities started 67 years ago on Baloch nation which is still continue,
Pakistani security forces are using very dangerous weapons on Baloch people during Operation,
many of those weapons gave America to Pakistan for killing terrorist but unfortunately those are being use on Baloch nation,
That's why We Baloch are Requesting to
America to Stop the aids that you giving
Pakistan those are being use on Baloch nation not terrorist,
Everywhere Baloch are protesting and highlighting the Balochistan's situation in front of United nation United kingdom and Germany and other many countries to understand Baloch Problems,
We are Requesting to international community and United nation please take notice about Baloch Genocide, where every day Baloch being killed by hands of Pakistani Forces,
And now we are so happy everywhere in Balochistan our mother's land flag being appeared in hands of Baloch nation,
And everywhere in Balochistan Pakistani flag being burn by hands of Baloch nation,
There is some thing I want to share with you,
I was using my computer in my room, my 3 years old son Bismillah Bugti came in my room, I was seeing Facebook, he call me, dad stop here, I want to tell you some thing when you were using computer I saw flag of Pakistan but that is not our flag and that is flag of Pakistan. I replied yes son your right it's not our flag it's flag of our enemy Punjabi, after answer of me he picked up flag of Balochistan, and said long live Balochistan down with Pakistan,
Right way we Baloch want Full Support of our freedom that is births right of every nation,
We Baloch are going to get freedom from Pakistan not any one can stop us,
If any country help us,then we Baloch get freedom easy if not then we get freedom difficult and lose my lives of people,
End........ thanks to reading my topic friends.
................... Long live Balochistan................

No comments:

Post a Comment